The fashion world is always quick to embrace new technologies. The team at www.myvouchercodes.co.uk unveiled concept images detailing the findings from their recent study into how Britons would like to shop in the future.
They surveyed UK adults asking reveal how important technological changes in the way we shop were to them. The majority, 43% agreed that they are ‘very important’. They could then choose from an extensive list of technological changes to the way we will shop in store.
- Personalised holographic mannequins – 25%
- Geo-targeted discounts & voucher codes – 25%
- Virtual stores with touchscreens – 23%
- Self-service contactless payment – 20%
- Social media connected changing room – 8%
- Self-service contactless payment – 27%
- Virtual stores with touchscreens – 24%
- Personalised holographic mannequins – 21%
- Geo-targeted discounts & voucher codes – 19%
- Social media connected changing room – 9%
Mark Pearson founder of MyVoucherCodes commented on the research:
“With this research we wanted to find out exactly how we could be shopping in the future and what technological advances Britons would like to make it a better and faster experience. Over the last few years we have seen technology change and looking ahead, the way we shop for clothes will be part of this.”