Social Data Week 2013, a global summit that will explore how the use of social data is revolutionizing enterprise strategy and decision making, has announced the expansion of the event to Europe and Australia with announcements of regional Social Data Week events in London, Paris, Oslo, Seattle and Melbourne, along with newly added industry leading speakers and sponsors.
Having kicked off in San Francisco on September 16th, Social Data Week’s already impressive speaker line up for San Francisco and New York now includes the following social industry leaders:
• Jim Delaney, CEO, Marketwired
• Daniel Slotwiner, Head of Measurement Solutions, FacebookApril Underwood, Director of Product, Twitter
• Jorn Lyseggen, Founder & CEO, Meltwater
• Ju-kay Kwek, Product Manager, Google
• Mark Josephson, CEO, bitly
• Irfan Kamal, SVP, Digital/Social Strategy, Social@Ogilvy
• Stu Ogawa, Executive Vice President, Product and Technology, MarketwiredAndrew Needham, Founding Partner & CEO, Face
• Paul Dyer, Head of Media & Engagement, W2O Group
Social Data Week 2013 is also expanding globally with the addition of the following events, including:
• Social Data Week London, hosted by Tableau Software, in association with DataSift and Google Enterprise, will take place in London on Wednesday, Sept. 18 from 2 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. BST. For more information and to register, please visit: http://bit.ly/1255U4S
• Datareputation, hosted by 50A, will take place in Paris on Saturday, Sept. 21 from 1 p.m. – 11 p.m. CEST. For more information and to register, please visit: http://bit.ly/17iVyjZ
• Social Data Week Oslo, hosted by Sosial Direkte in association with Google Norway and Oslo Tech Center, will include an online event and an in person event. The online event will take place on Wednesday, Sept. 18 from 9 p.m. – 10 p.m. CEST. To attend the online event, please visit http://bit.ly/V7ASC9 on that day and time. The in person event will take place on Tuesday, Sept. 24 from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. CEST. More details available atwww.socialdataweek.com/events
• Social Data Week Melbourne, hosted by Social Pulse and Online Circle Digital, will take place in Melbourne on Wednesday, Sept. 25 from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. AEST. For more information and to register, please visit:http://bit.ly/14ohqq2
• Social Data Best and Brightest, hosted by Agency & Media Innovators Using Social Media for Brands Meet Up Group, will take place in New York City on Wednesday, Sept. 18 from 6:30 p.m.- 9 p.m. EDT. For more information and to register, please visit: http://bit.ly/19MinwI
• SmartUp: Social Data Recruiting, presented by SmartRecruiters, will take place in San Francisco on Tuesday, Sept. 17 from 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. PDT. For more information and to register, please visit: http://bit.ly/1cob8fr
• Social Data Week Seattle, hosted by Tableau Software, in association with DataSift and Google Enterprise, will take place in Seattle on Tuesday, Sept. 17 from 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. PDT. For more information and to register, please visit http://bit.ly/1a7QRd3
Presented by Platinum Sponsor DataSift, Social Data Week 2013 is also proud to announce the addition of enterprise application leader SAP as a sponsor.
• SAP As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP application and services enable more than 248,500 customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably. Connect with @SAPCRM and @SAPSocial on Twitter SAP CRM and SAP Social Software on Facebook and on Google+ at plus.google.com/+SAP
Social Data Week 2013’s anchor events include San Francisco on Monday, Sept. 16 at the Mission Bay Conference Center and New York City on Friday, Sept. 20 at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. Limited space is still available at both events. To register, visit socialdataweek.com.
For information regarding Social Data Week sponsorship or partnership opportunities, inquire firstname.lastname@example.org.