- US Stock Market Overview – Stocks Close Mixed; Nasdaq Rallies, and the Dow Sells Off
Durable goods orders rise
- Stocks Mixed As Initial Jobless Claims Unexpectedly Increase
The second wave of the virus starts to put additional pressure on the job market.
- Economic Data Puts the U.S Dollar and the U.S Economy in the Spotlight
It’s a busy day ahead on the economic calendar, with U.S stats in focus. The markets may be in a forgiving mood… The FOMC minutes will also draw interest.
- European Equities: Futures Point North ahead of a Data Deluge from the U.S
Economic data from the U.S will be in focus, as the markets continue to respond to vaccine news and chatter from Capitol Hill.
- The Crypto Daily – The Movers and Shakers – November 25th, 2020
- Biden Transition Boosts Markets
Traders also cheer Biden’s decision to nominate former Fed Chair Janet Yellen for Treasury Secretary.
- Brexit – Talks are set to resume by Friday as the Pound inches towards $1.34
The talk of an imminent deal is doing the rounds. With talks set to resume late this week, the Pound could be getting ready for a move.
- COVID-19 and Biden News Support Riskier Assets Ahead of U.S and German Stats
Riskier assets find support early on. Economic data from the Eurozone and the U.S will put the EUR and Dollar in focus, however.
- US Stock Market Overview – Stock Rally Led by Energy; Yellen Announced as Likely Treasury Secreatary
PMI rise more than expected
- European Equities: Economic Data from Germany, COVID-19, and Lagarde in Focus
Economic data from Germany, COVID-19 news updates, and ECB President Lagarde will be in focus. Chatter from Capitol Hill will also need monitoring.