- European Equities: A Month in Review – February 2021
It was a bullish month for the European majors, in spite of a end of month sell-off. COVID-19 vaccinations, economic data, corporate earnings, and stimulus delivered optimism.
- The Weekly Wrap – Reinflation Fears Overshadowed Economic Data to Drive Dollar Demand
Fears of reinflation sparked demand for the safety of the Greenback in the week, leaving commodity currencies and the equity markets in the red.
- European Equities: A Week in Review – 26/02/21
It was a bearish week for the majors, weighed by reinflation fears. Economic data delivered a more optimistic outlook on the economy, however.
- The Crypto Daily – Movers and Shakers – February 27th, 2021
It’s a bullish start to the day for the broader market. A Bitcoin move back through to $48,000 levels would support the pack.
- Stocks Gain Ground As Treasury Yields Pull Back From Recent Highs
The market looks ready to rebound after yesterday’s sell-off.
- Asia-Pacific Shares Plummet as Higher Global Bond Yields Spook Investors; Japan’s Nikkei Loses Nearly 4%
Japanese shares slumped on Friday, logging their biggest daily decline in nearly a year, after a spike in global bond yields spooked investors.
- US Stock Index Futures Attempting to Rebound from Thursday’s Rout
U.S. equities were driven lower as surging U.S. Treasury yields took the shine off stocks now that a strong economic recovery looked more certain.
- Economic Data from France Disappoints ahead of a Busy U.S Session
French economic data disappoints, pegging back the EUR from early highs.
- Economic Data Puts the EUR and the Dollar in Spotlight, with the Middle East also in Focus
Economic data from the Eurozone and the U.S will be in focus later today. Market reaction and Iran’s response to U.S military action in Syria will also influence.
- The Crypto Daily – Movers and Shakers – February 26th, 2021
It’s a mixed start to the day for the majors. A Bitcoin move back through to $48,000 levels would deliver much-needed support.