- Asian stocks draw highest monthly foreign inflows in two yearsby Reuters on December 6, 2022 at 7:06 am
By Gaurav Dogra (Reuters) – Foreign net monthly inflows into Asian equities hit a two-year high in November on hopes that the U.S. Federal Reserve could cut the pace of its interest rate hikes.
- Pakistan’s top court sets up supervisory panel on TV scribe killed in Kenyaby Reuters on December 6, 2022 at 7:06 am
(Refiles to insert keyword used by media subscribers)
- Samsung, LG plan multi-billion-dollar additional investment in Vietnamby Reuters on December 6, 2022 at 7:06 am
HANOI (Reuters) – South Korean electronics giants Samsung and LG plan to pour billions of dollars of additional investment into Vietnam, state media reports and the Vietnamese government said on Tuesday.
- World Bank sees India’s growth at 6.9% this yearby Reuters on December 6, 2022 at 7:01 am
NEW DELHI (Reuters) – India’s economy is expected to grow 6.9% in the current fiscal year, the World Bank said in a report on Tuesday, citing tightening monetary policy and high commodity prices as factors impacting the country’s growth.
- At least seven killed in blast in north Afghanistanby Reuters on December 6, 2022 at 6:41 am
KABUL (Reuters) – At least five people were killed when a blast hit a vehicle carrying employees of an oil company in northern Afghanistan, police said on Tuesday.