- US Stock Market Overview – Stock Rise Led by Technology; Energy Bucks the Trendby David Becker on November 27, 2020 at 6:04 pm
Consumer spending slips
- Stocks Set To Gain Ground In Today’s Shortened Trading Sessionby Vladimir Zernov on November 27, 2020 at 1:40 pm
Black Friday is here, so shares of retailers will be on the move.
- Asia-Pacific Shares Rise on Upbeat Chinese Industrial Profits Data, Vaccine Hopesby James Hyerczyk on November 27, 2020 at 9:40 am
China stocks rose to post weekly gains, as upbeat profits from industrial firms pointed to a continued recovery amid the coronavirus outbreak.
- US Stock Futures Firm as Investors Bet on Strong Start to Holiday Shopping Season, Vaccine Hopesby James Hyerczyk on November 27, 2020 at 6:58 am
Investors are getting pulled one-way by the fallout from the surge in COVID-19 cases and the other way by the positive vaccine developments.
- Economic Data and Brexit Keep the EUR and the Pound in the Spotlightby Bob Mason on November 27, 2020 at 1:22 am
With the U.S markets on a half-day, economic data from France and Brexit updates will draw attention in the day ahead.