- New York Times taps Bank of America amid ValueAct challenge – sourcesby Reuters on August 12, 2022 at 9:08 pm
By Svea Herbst-Bayliss (Reuters) – The New York Times Co has turned to Bank of America Corp and law firm Sidley Austin LLP for advice on how to handle a potential board challenge from ValueAct Capital Management LP, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Explainer-What charges might Trump face for having classified documents?by Reuters on August 12, 2022 at 9:00 pm
By Luc Cohen NEW YORK (Reuters) – Here is an outline of the legal problems Donald Trump might face over his removal from the White House of official presidential records that his son said had prompted an FBI search on Monday of the former president’s Mar-a-Lago,
- Sierra Leone president says protests aimed to overthrow the governmentby Reuters on August 12, 2022 at 8:55 pm
FREETOWN (Reuters) – Sierra Leone’s president Julius Maada Bio said on Friday that this week’s anti-government protests, which led to the deaths of six police officers and at least 21 civilians, were an attempt to overthrow the government.
- Colombia’s Grupo Argos posts 8% rise in Q2 net profitby Reuters on August 12, 2022 at 8:53 pm
(Reuters) -Colombian industrial conglomerate Grupo Argos’ second-quarter net profit rose 8% from the same period a year before, the company said on Friday, boosted by revenue increases at its cement and energy units.
- Berlin wants to reduce gas use by 2% with new regulations – officialsby Reuters on August 12, 2022 at 8:51 pm
BERLIN (Reuters) – New measures to reduce Germany’s gas consumption by 2% require strict cutbacks by public and private users as Europe battles a sharp reduction in Russian gas supplies, government officials said on Friday.