- The Crypto Daily – Movers and Shakers – March 3rd, 2021by Bob Mason on March 3, 2021 at 12:54 am
It’s a mixed start to the day. A Bitcoin move back through to $50,000 levels should support the broader market.
- European Equities: Service PMIs from the Eurozone and the U.S in Focusby Bob Mason on March 2, 2021 at 11:12 pm
It’s another busy day ahead on the economic calendar. Service sector PMIs from the Eurozone and the U.S and U.S ADP nonfarm payrolls are in focus.
- Stocks Pull Back After Yesterday’s Rallyby Vladimir Zernov on March 2, 2021 at 1:43 pm
The market moves lower as traders wait for additional upside catalysts.
- Economic Data from Germany Tests EUR Support Ahead of Inflation Figuresby Bob Mason on March 2, 2021 at 9:17 am
The EUR came under further pressure this morning, with economic data from Germany leading the EUR to sub-$1.20 levels. Eurozone inflation figures are next.
- Economic Data from the Eurozone and the Canada Put the EUR and Loonie in Focusby Bob Mason on March 2, 2021 at 1:20 am
It’s a relatively busy day on the economic calendar, with the EUR and Loonie in focus. First up, however, is the RBA monetary policy decision later this morning.